Posted by sammie doodles :-) on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 9:16pm.
at around 1832, was John C. Calhoun, Andrew Jason`s VP????
U.S. history ( 8TH) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 9:19pm
If you mean Andrew JACKSON, the answer is yes.
us history ( 8TH) - sammie doodles :-), Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 9:22pm
lol i just noticed that lol and thank you
us history ( 8TH) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 9:23pm
<g> You're welcome.
us history ( 8TH) - sammie doodles :-), Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 9:30pm
ugh i can't find anything about the spoils system
U.S. history ( 8TH) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 9:33pm
us history ( 8TH) - sammie doodles :-), Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 9:53pm
thanks that helped!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - 7.)Who was the Chief Justice of the supreme Court during Andrew ...
- History - Can you please explain to me what this means. This is what I think ...
- Social Studies - Who proposed that neither Congress nor local governments had ...
- History - Explain John C. Calhoun's Doctrine of Nullification. Answer: The ...
- geometry - Using the information about John, Jason, and Julie, can you uniquely ...
- History - 1. What did John C. Calhoun want for the future for the U.S.? 2. What ...
- SC state history - note: not all letters will be used. a. sectionalism b. ...
- ss - During the election of 1824, which candidate won the popular vote and which...
- History - Who developed the doctrine of nullification John C Calhoun? 14. I am a...
- science - The question was if John is smaller than Jason and then pushes Jason ...