Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 9:54pm.
Nonverbal symbols :
A-cannot be studied or learned because they are an inherent part of a person
B-have the same meaning within a single culture
C-may be communicated from one person to another without the sender even realizing it
D-are easy to clear up if they are misinterpreted because people are keenly aware of them when communicating
THE ANSWER IS D
business - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 9:57pm
business - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 10:16pm
C is the answer
business - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 10:22pm
i am sorry not C i am confused between a and b
business - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 10:33pm
Well -- you've guessed at all of the possible answers.
I suggest you read your text materials and learn the real answer.
business - Amanda, Friday, July 6, 2012 at 10:42am
From what I read, I believe the answer is C.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Eng B - After having lived with her for a year, Chad studied Marilou's eyes ...
- Technical Communication - Which of the following statements about a message’s ...
- Improving Nonverbal Communication - How do you know that your perception of what...
- English - I have to write a paper on the Scarlet Letter and it says I have to ...
- Math riddle, I need help!! - Person A has one amount of money in his pocket, ...
- Language arts - Not sure if I'm correct . 2. What do facial features in the poem...
- Language Arts - The suffix-ee comes from French and refers to someone who ...
- does this make sense? - Can someone plz tell me if this makes sense? It's for an...
- Business Communications - Which of the following would be the MOST useful ...
- English - How come one person usually pays for everybody in Korea? -Oh, I also ...