Posted by Miliano on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 6:24pm.
Scientist study many factors that allow them to predict weather. Which factor most directly affects the movement of air?
a) air pressure; b) precipitation; c) relative humidity; d) temperature
- Science - DrBob222, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 6:54pm
Wouldn't you think air pressure would be a large factor? How do you think pptn, humidity, temperature affects air movement.
- Science - ben, Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 7:35pm
- Science - jennifer, Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 5:20pm
- Science - karston, Monday, February 4, 2013 at 4:38pm
i think its c relative humidity
- Science - Annette, Monday, November 4, 2013 at 9:21pm
- Science - mayleen, Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 8:09pm
- Science - gfhvcv, Monday, February 9, 2015 at 6:54pm
a air pressure
- Science - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 4:16pm
A air pressure
- Science - Taylor , Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 7:52pm
Cumulus clouds are made of water droplets. They form at low elevations. Cirrus clouds form at high elevations. They are made of ice crystals. Stratus clouds can be found low in the atmosphere. Study's show these facts are proven correctly.🤓
- Science - Danika, Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 11:10pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- metreology lab - 1. Saturated (cloudy) air at a temperature of 20 °C (68 °F) has...
- science - humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air at a given time. at ...
- Science - Humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air at a given time. At ...
- meteorolgy - On a clear and calm day, the air temperature at sunrise is 0 °C (32...
- science - humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air at a given time.if ...
- Chemistry - The relative humidity of air is equal to the ratio of the partial ...
- science - Do factors such as temperature, humidity, and air movement make it ...
- Chemistry - On a warm summer day in Athens, the temperature is 33C (dry bulb ...
- physics - The total volume of a new house is 800 m3. Before the heat is turned ...
- meteorolgy - Outdoors, the air temperature is 5 °C (44 °F) and the relative ...