Posted by Lisa on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 3:45pm.
In order to share an XML file among different systems and programs, this XML file need to checked well, what are the two things to be done?
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- programming - In order to share an XML file among different systems and programs...
- Computers (XML) - employees.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <...
- Computer Programming (XML) - Using the employees.xml file below, create a DTD ...
- Math - How would one write y = 2/3x -4 in standard form? First read: http://www....
- computer science - The following is a possible XML description of a reference. ...
- Computer science - Need help on how write this program. "The Eversoft Eraser ...
- computers (Check) - Will someone please check my C++ for me? 1. What does the ...
- Alicia, Literature Help - Now that I know you are studying literature and that "...
- programming - write a program that creates a list of employees objects of size n...
- Forensic Science - Hello. I have to right a Forensic investigation paper on ...