Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 3:43pm.
10. In the end of the story, most of the inhabitants of Rip Van Winkle's village
a. doubt his truthfulness
b. believe, enjoy, and retell his tale
c. consider him deluded
d. ignore his story
13. The character of the narrator in "The Fall of the House of Usher" might be described as all of the following except
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Reading - in the story rip van winkle describe the great drror in rip's ...
- Reading - Rip Van Winkle By Washington Irving - (a) What is Rip's reaction when ...
- English - Dame Van Winkle and Rip are stereotyped characters that have been ...
- reading - a sentence in the story says that a quarrelsome wife may be a ...
- Rip Van Winkle - 1.What did the story implies? (in history) 2.Why the author ...
- English - retell the story of the Viet Dinh's family experience by turning their...
- reading - in rip van winkle why do rip and his wife have such a stormy marriage?
- reading - in rip van winkle why did rip go for a walk in the mountains
- English - What are some connections* to Rip Van Winkle? *Connection to... -Self...
- reading - compare and contrast rip's life after his long sleep with his earlier ...