September 3, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
(1/sinx)(sin^2x + cos^2x(sinx/cosx) )/(sinx + cosx)
= (sinx + cosx)/(sinx+cosx)
Reiny helped with this question but I don't how Reiny did it.
, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 3:02pm
nevermind I figured it out
Answer this Question
- I need to prove that the following is true. Thanks (cosx / 1-sinx...
- ( tanx/1-cotx )+ (cotx/1-tanx)= (1+secxcscx) Good one! ...
- Trigonometric Identities Prove: (tanx + secx -1)/(tanx - secx + 1)= ...
- Simplify #3: [cosx-sin(90-x)sinx]/[cosx-cos(180-x)tanx] = [...
- I can't seem to prove these trig identities and would really ...
- I need to prove that the following is true. Thanks (2tanx /1-tan^x...
Math - Pre- Clac
- Prove that each of these equations is an identity. A) (1 + ...
- can i use factoring to simplify this trig identity? the problem ...
maths - trigonometry
- I've asked about this same question before, and someone ...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Prove: (tanx)(sinx) / (tanx) + (sinx...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.