Posted by Audrey on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 2:15pm.
¿Cómo son las monedas de pesos mexicanos?We had to do a reading and type the answers-not sure about this question
Hay monedas de un peso, cinco pesos, diez pesos y de centavos.
¿En cuáles países se usa el dólar estadounidense?
Panamá y Puerto Rico y Ecuador se usa el dólar estadouindense.
¿El peso es igual en todos los países donde se usa el peso?
El peso no es igual en todos los países donde se usa el peso.I couldn't number them because the system wouldn't take it-we had to answer the questions based on the reading
- Spanish - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 3:38pm
I'll send this to SraJMcGin.
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 5:37pm
It's always a good idea to number each question/answer you do, so we are both looking at the same one.
1. This IS what the questin required.
2. Note the first word "En?" You need it in the answer = En Panamá, Puerto Rico y el Ecuador (el is usually used with the country of Ecuador), etc.
Thanks for telling me that you couldn't number them!
Good job, Audrey.
- Spanish - Ricardo, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 8:58pm
The question must be: 1 Â¿CuÃ¡les son las monedas de curso mexicanas de pesos?
De 1, 2, 5 y 10 pesos.
- Spanish - Audrey, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 9:04pm
Thank you SraJ McGin for answering and checking them
Answer this Question
- spanish - what does this mean...recibe pesos mexicanos... Thank you for using ...
- pesos - How many dollars did he receive if he exchanged 42.7 pesos at a rate of...
- Algebra - Nick budgets from 300 pesos to 900 pesos for trees and/or bushes to ...
- math - 10 pesos = .909198 US dollars. Use estimation and rounding to find out ...
- Math-ish - Ag Bm 101 question: Graphing and Prices? The U.S demand for tomato ...
- math - how many dollars will I receive if I exchage 42.7 pesos at the rate of 5...
- Spanish - I went to the jewlery store and bought my friend a four hundred pesos ...
- Spanish - 1. "Perdón, ¿cuánto ____ este suéter?" "Veinte pesos." a. cuestan b. ...
- U.S. and Global economics; involving math problems - I've been working on this ...
- math - Upon leaving Mexico Asanji decided to convert all his pesos back into ...