Posted by Jayden on Monday, February 20, 2012 at 10:07pm.
WHAT IS IT? Speech on the ways the concept of JOURNEY is expressed throughout Rabbit Proof Fence and two other related texts of your choosing PLUS a typed transcript of that speech.
Focus Area: What are the messages / ideas continued within the texts about JOURNEY and HOW (techniques) are they delivered?
so basically for english i have to write a 4-6 minute speech on the concept of JOURNEY:
the rabbit proof fence is an australian moving about the stolen generation of aboringals. these 3 kids walk 800 miles home from a white training camp.
i have chosen lord of the rings, and an other australian movie called beneth clouds, to talk about within the speech.
i could use some help to start of if anyone can lend a hand it would be great!
English Journey Assessment Task - Writeacher, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 9:01am
Follow the writing process, whether you're writing for science, history, English, speech, or whatever:
Prewriting: Brainstorm, research, plan, outline, thesis statement
Writing: Write first draft by starting with section II of your outline; write the introduction after the body of the paper is written; write the conclusion last.
Polishing: Revise, concentrating first on the body of the paper, then the intro, then the concl (revision = making sure ideas are logical and sequential and support your thesis).
Do you have a thesis yet? Have you done your brainstorming (and maybe research) yet? Have you written an outline?
Click on Step by Step for the process. Click on Info Search for help with researching.
Check in the Essay & Research Paper Level.
Let us know.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I am currently writing my "Journey" Speech, does anyone know a quote ...
- English Standard - How do you explain the techniques in Area of Study: Physical ...
- English - Some ideas to write an argument about why the book 'follow the rabbit ...
- maths - This qusetion was about a journey between two towns. During the start of...
- science - This qusetion was about a journey between two towns. During the start ...
- physics - This qusetion was about a journey between two towns. During the start...
- English - 1. He started on a journey. 2. He went on a journey. 3. He began on a ...
- Math - A taxi company charges a flat fee plus an amount per mile. A journey of ...
- english - For English II I'm supposed to write a persuasive essay on a speech ...
- Math - A motorist makes a journey of 240 km from Singapore to Malacca to visit ...