Posted by Terry on Monday, February 20, 2012 at 4:35pm.
Hi i need help with 2 practice questions
1. Just as _____ can strengthen social identity, ______ can reduce conflict between "us" and "them"
a. competition; anonymity
b. interdependence; cooperation
c. individualism; interdependence
d. competition; cooperation
I chose C
2. When people in a large crowd lose awareness of their individuality, they conform to the norms of:
a. aggression and violence
b. cultural values
c. the specific situation
d. coercive persuasion
I chose D
- Psychology - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 20, 2012 at 4:48pm
I disagree with both of your answers.
- Psychology - Terry, Monday, February 20, 2012 at 6:35pm
Can you assist me with those 2 questions??
- Psychology - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 20, 2012 at 6:56pm
1. Which of the terms imply social identity?
- Psychology - Terry, Monday, February 20, 2012 at 7:11pm
1. competition; anonymity implies social identity.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Psychology - Hi i need help with 2 practice questions 1. Just as _____ can ...
- History - Explain the advantages and disadvantages for interdependence. Include ...
- american goverment - During what period of time did global interdependence first...
- Interdependence - How would a world with less interdependence affect my life. I ...
- psychology - Are they any journal articles on a measure of independence and ...
- Social Studies - -Explain the advantages and disadvantages you discovered for ...
- movement and music - ______ should continue to be stressed in a movement program...
- English - Using these words animosity, effervescent, solicitude anonymity, ...
- biology - what is the relationship between interactions and interdependence
- social studies - the appalachian mountain extend north from the united states ...