Posted by Terry on Monday, February 20, 2012 at 12:26am.
Hi i need help with 2 practice questions
1. Just as _____ can strengthen social identity, ______ can reduce conflict between "us" and "them"
a. competition; anonymity
b. interdependence; cooperation
c. individualism; interdependence
d. competition; cooperation
I chose C
2. When people in a large crowd lose awareness of their individuality, they conform to the norms of:
a. aggression and violence
b. cultural values
c. the specific situation
d. coercive persuasion
I chose D
3. The most common mistake people make when explaining the "why" of their own good behavior is the tendency to credit:
a. their own personality traits
b. the influence of the situation
c. their social roles
d. their own cognitive decisions.
I chose A
Thanks for your assistance.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Psychology - Hi i need help with 2 practice questions 1. Just as _____ can ...
- american goverment - During what period of time did global interdependence first...
- Interdependence - How would a world with less interdependence affect my life. I ...
- psychology - Are they any journal articles on a measure of independence and ...
- biology - what is the relationship between interactions and interdependence
- movement and music - ______ should continue to be stressed in a movement program...
- English - Using these words animosity, effervescent, solicitude anonymity, ...
- 6th grade,social studies - How do patterns of economic activities result in ...
- social studies - the appalachian mountain extend north from the united states ...
- social studies - Describe the interdependence of Great Britain and the American ...