Posted by josh patterson on Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 7:11pm.
1. Which of the following is an advantage of using credit cards? (Points : 1)
Credit card accounts charge monthly interest.
It is very easy to charge more than you can pay off each month.
If you pay late, you will be charged a late fee.
They are convenient.
2. The amount left when you subtract last month's payment from last month's balance on a credit card statement is the (Points : 1)
3. The percentage charged each month on purchases charged to the credit card account is called the (Points : 1)
4. Use this information for questions 4-6.
On Kathleen's credit card statement, her last balance was $89.70. She made a payment of $20, had new charges totalling $32.11, and pays a periodic rate of 1.23 percent. What is her unpaid balance?
(Points : 1)
5. What was Kathleen's finance charge? (Points : 1)
6. What is Kathleen's new balance? (Points : 1)
7. Jack's credit card statement showed these items:
Last Balance Payments Finance Rate New Charges
$95.85 $45.00 1.5% $345.90
What is Jack's new balance? (Points : 1)
- consumer math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 7:16pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- consumer math - Frieza, Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 1:22pm
DO IT URSELF U MAGGOT!
- consumer math - Anonymous, Monday, May 13, 2013 at 5:23pm
- consumer math - lulidk, Friday, May 24, 2013 at 1:12pm
- consumer math - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 5:24pm
You're all douchebags
Answer his question or don't answer at all
Answer this Question
Credit Cards - the credit card company will: -charge interest on remaining bill...
Accounting - Hankco accepts all major bank credit cards, including Omni Bank's, ...
com - Can you please identify the adverbs and adjectives in the following ...
comm 155 continued - I following is a paragraph regarding my experience with ...
Computer science - Paying Off Credit Card Debt Each month, a credit card ...
computer programming - Paying Off Credit Card Debt Each month, a credit card ...
com155 - Having a credit card could get someone into much trouble if it is not ...
com155 - If I could get some help on the adverbs and adjectives in the following...
Probability - PLEASE HELP - From industry statistics, a credit card company ...
Com 155 - I following is a paragraph regarding my experience with credit cards. ...