Posted by ciara on Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 6:34pm.
Which statement applies to BOTH the maurya and the Gupta empires?
A.Both empires united diverse peoples within their empires.
B.Both empires fought bitterly against Buddhism.
C.Both empires had a loose goverment structure that gave power to individual villages.
D.Both empires developed a type of decimal system.
My answer is B ?
- world history - JSJFJF, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 6:40pm
The answer is A
- world history - ciara, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 6:42pm
Thanks for the answer :) hahahaha
- world history - JSJFJF, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 6:45pm
You're welcome.... do you need an explanation? Here it is.....
1. is correct
2. Asoka Maurya was the only Buddhist ruler of India.
3. Both empires had strong central governments.
4. So-called Arabic numerals were developed by the Gupta.
- world history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 6:46pm
The answer is not B.
- world history - ciara, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 6:49pm
ohh ok Thank you :)
- world history - Caramel , Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 12:23pm
I took the assessment so I have the right answers...
3. C(the one you asked)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - How did the romans view greek culture, such as art, liturture, ...
- World history - How did the romans view greek culture, such as art, liturture, ...
- World history - Inca and Aztec empires were similar in that both A. Developed ...
- English - i need the intro paragrpah below proofread, i am trying to prove that ...
- World history - Which of the following statements describes the Ottoman and ...
- Social Studies - What characteristic did the Mauryan and Mughal empires share? -...
- Empires - I need help to compare and contrast the Babylonian and Hittite empires
- Social Studies - What characteristic did the Mauryan and Mughal empires share? a...
- global - how does the changes that took place in hinduism between the maurya and...
- English - this is an intro for an argumentative essay, the thesis for the essay ...