February 28, 2017
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Transform the following. Do not evaluate.
, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 5:55pm
log (3*4) = log3 + log4
log3^4 = 4log3
Answer This Question
- Logarithm!!! Select all of the following that are true statements: (a) ...
Math Help Please
- Which of the following expressions is equal to log (x sqrt-y...
- Prove that log a, log ar, log ar^2 is an a.p. Is the following ...
Advanced Functions/ Precalculus Log
- 1. Evaluate 4^(log base4 64) + 10^(log100...
- mathematically Evaluate without using tables 2 log base 10 raised 2 power...
- 1) use the properties of logarithms to simplify the ...
- write as a single logarithm: -2logbase3(1/x)+(1/3)logbase3(square root of...
math -- log and exp. functions
- 1. evaluate log(base2)[(1/32) X 4^-9] 2. ...
- how do not understand how to do this Log X + Lob (X-3) = 1 I know I ...
Algebra please can you ck my work
- Evaluate the given expressions (to two ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help