Posted by Cheryl on Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 3:26pm.
Declare a structure whose tag name is Emp and that contains these fields (in the following order): a double field named d, a character pointer named str, and an array of eleven integers named arr.
* I'm good till here.
In addition, declare a array named emp of 30 of these structures.
*this has me scratching my head is this Emp emp;
Assign the value 12 to the last element of the arr field of the last element of emp. Assign 3.5 to the d field of the first emp element. Assign the string Hello to the k'th element of emp (assume k has been declared as an integer variable and assigned a value in the range of the array elements).
- computer science - MathMate, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 5:15pm
- computer science - Anita, Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 3:57pm
// assigning value 12 to the last element of the arr of the last emp
e.arr = 12;
// assign 3.5 to the d field of the first emp
e.d = 3.5;
//assuming k has value
- computer science - Snigdha, Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 3:27pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- computer science - Assume that BlogComment is a structured type with these ...
- computer science C++ - The variables arr1 and arr2 have been declared as ...
- Computers - Create a class named Checkup with fields that hold a patient number...
- Computers - Write a statement that assigns the length of an array named ...
- Visual Basic - Write a statement that assigns the length of an array named ...
- computer science - Write a method printBackwards that prints an array of ...
- computer science - 9.10: Reverse Array Write a function that accepts an int ...
- programming - A. Write a program which reads an array of up to 200 integers from...
- Computers - Sort an array of ten 30 character items into ascending order of ...
- computer science - A Bagels store charges 75 cents per bagel for orders of less ...