Posted by Cheryl on Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 3:26pm.
Declare a structure whose tag name is Emp and that contains these fields (in the following order): a double field named d, a character pointer named str, and an array of eleven integers named arr.
* I'm good till here.
In addition, declare a array named emp of 30 of these structures.
*this has me scratching my head is this Emp emp;
Assign the value 12 to the last element of the arr field of the last element of emp. Assign 3.5 to the d field of the first emp element. Assign the string Hello to the k'th element of emp (assume k has been declared as an integer variable and assigned a value in the range of the array elements).
- computer science - MathMate, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 5:15pm
- computer science - Anita, Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 3:57pm
// assigning value 12 to the last element of the arr of the last emp
e.arr = 12;
// assign 3.5 to the d field of the first emp
e.d = 3.5;
//assuming k has value
- computer science - Snigdha, Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 3:27pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Four good friends, who love cats, have each named their cat after one of ...
- Math - Four good friends, who love cats, have each named their cat after one of ...
- Computers - Write a statement that assigns the length of an array named ...
- Visual Basic - Write a statement that assigns the length of an array named ...
- Computers - Create a class named Checkup with fields that hold a patient number...
- computer science - Assume that BlogComment is a structured type with these ...
- Chem - CH3-COOH-CH-COO- 3-hydroxybutyrate or β-hydroxybutyrate I have no ...
- computer science - A Bagels store charges 75 cents per bagel for orders of less ...
- computers - I need a part order module for parallel array named OrderNums
- Chemistry Help - Good morning, I would like to ask some questions. 1. Is KNO ...