Posted by mishka on Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 11:25am.
what is the simplified portion of the grouping??? 5 + 4 -(100 - 8 x 3)x 4.
- math - mishka, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 11:27am
this question makes no sense to me.can someone please use their time to help me real quick???
- math - Reiny, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 11:31am
5 + 4 -(100 - 8 x 3)x 4
= 9 - (100 - 24)x4
= 9 - (76)x4
= 9 - 304
= - -295
- math - Brian S., Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 11:41am
how do you post links in answers? It won't let me for some reason.
- math - Brian S., Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 11:43am
the "grouping" is just a math term for the part of the equation in parentheses.
-(100 - 8 x 3)
- To Brian - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 19, 2012 at 12:50pm
Only a few of the regular tutors are able to post links on Jiskha. We have this restriction to ensure that inappropriate sites are not posted.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math,help - how can i factor this out completly x^4+x^3-12 i know that4*-3=-12 ...
- Math - Can 252/1663 be simplified? If it can be simplified, what is the new ...
- math logic - A group of five students needs to break into two smaller groups in ...
- Math - 67/100 simplified
- math - Can someone please check ny answers and tell me if I'm correct? I did the...
- Math (Very Easy Math) - I'm kind of confused as to what simplified mean? Can you...
- math,help,factoring - i need help i don't know how to do the next step. factor ...
- Math - Explain why the expression (x^2￼+ 6) ------- (x^3+3) , which ...
- math - The two fractions below cannot be simplified as they are, but if you ...
- Math - explain why the expression (x^2+6) / (x^2+3) which seemingly can be ...