posted by GRISSELL on .
A 9000 Kiogram boat floats in a lake. If half of the boat is submerged, which of the following is true:
1. The boat is less dense than the water in the lake.
2. The buoyant force is less than half the weight of the boat.
3. The buoyant force is greater than the total weight of the boat.
4. The buoyant force is equal to the weight of the water displaced by the boat or
5.all of the above statements a through d are all true
6. none of the above statements a through d are all false
2. the buoyant force EQUALS the weight if it floats. so false
3. same answer as 2