Posted by Anonymous on Friday, February 17, 2012 at 10:12am.
translate into an algebraic expression 47 less than t
algebra - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 17, 2012 at 11:24am
t - 47
algebra - Victoria, Monday, April 9, 2012 at 2:08pm
algebra - mary, Thursday, August 9, 2012 at 6:50pm
4 less than d
algebra - iolj;, Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
algebra - Anonymous, Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 1:28pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - translate the following phrase into an algebraic expression. "the ...
- Algebra 1a - translate 38 less than q to algebraic expression
- algebra 1A - translate to an algebraic expression 22 less than y translation is...
- Algebraic expression - Translate 7 more than one-third of a number into an ...
- algebra 1A - help please. translate to an algebraic expression 48 less than b. ...
- algebra - how do I translate 38 increased by b into an algebraic expression
- algebra - translate to an algebraic expression. use x and y for variables. three...
- Algebra - Translate this phrase into a algebraic expression. 22 more than twice ...
- Algebra - Translate the following phrase into an algebraic expression. Do not ...
- Algebra - Translate the sentence into an algebraic expression. ”One more than ...