Posted by saranghae12 on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 10:32pm.
what is a binominal nomenclature mean?
Please explain in a simple manner.
- 7th grade science - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 10:47pm
- 7th grade science - bobpursley, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 10:49pm
binomenclature= two names ,for instance
So it is a system of naming things with two names.
- 7th grade science - saranghae12, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 10:54pm
oh okay thank you
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - what is the difference between BIOLOGICAL NOMENCLATURE AND ZOOLOGICAL ...
- 5th grade - what does self imposed mean? please explain in a simple way thanks
- Science (7th Grade) - My science teacher is really mean. And if I don't have the...
- 7th grade science bobpursley or Ms. sue please - Can you guys help me please? I ...
- 7th grade science final - review Question -- 3 simple steps for DNA duplication...
- Science - Could you please explain meiosis in stages including interphase 1 (...
- 7th grade - WAt dose science Mean
- Physical Science - Hi... well anyways so I am in 7th grade but I'm taking 8th ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...
- 7th grade science ms. sue please - have no idea what these answers are. Thanks...