Posted by Heaven on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 6:50pm.
Can someone please explain how to do this problem: 7n-5=10n+13
Pre- Algebra - MIKE, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 7:16pm
subtract 7n to the other side
AND subtract 13 to the other side
and also divide 3 to the other side,so
Pre- Algebra - Lisa, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 7:18pm
Add 5 to both side
Then subtract 10n
Finally divide -3 on both sides
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Will someone please explain to me how to simplify -10n - 6 + n - 5 And -6...
- pre algebra help - 9. how you would convert the repeating, non terminating ...
- Pre-Algebra - Can someone PLEASE explain to me what the formula is for finding ...
- Algebra - Can you please help to solve this problem: 3n2^ + 10n = 5 Thank you
- Math - what are the answers to the following questions? 6n+16=26, n=? 8a-6=18 a...
- math - Simplify the Expressions 1) -4(3x-3) + 9(x+1)= -3x21 2) -9x(5x+4)+10(x+3...
- pre algebra 7th grade - Please explain this problem (r.r) (r.r)
- pre algebra - simplify: (2k+7)(7k-1)\ can someone please help me solve this ...
- pre algebra - simplify 8(n-1)-10n
- Algebra, explain? - So I have to solve this problem 9a=6(a+4) And then I wrote ...