Posted by unknown on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:54pm.
Which statement about the relationship between the judiciary and the federal bureaucracy is false?
The federal bureaucracy is subject to the authority of the judicial branch.
If a court finds fault with government action, it can issue an injunction.
=The United States government is involved with more than three-quarters of the cases brought before federal court.
The courts have the authority to issue an order that prohibits the government from following a specific course of action.
Which statement about the relationship between the president and the Cabinet is false?
Because the president is so busy, members of the Cabinet often have a good deal of leeway in the running of their departments.
Not all executive departments are subject to presidential authority.
The relationship between the president and the Cabinet varies from administration to administration.
=Presidents accomplishes nearly all that they do through members of the Cabinet and the executive departments.
- Civics - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:59pm
Sierra -- both are wrong.
- Civics - sierra, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 5:00pm
i have no book!
- Civics - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 5:01pm
What are you supposed to use for a source for your answers?
- Civics - Why, Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 1:13pm
Ms. Sue, these are the only options we are given for both questions.
these are multiple choice not essay answers. we arent given a book and our source is our head or a computer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S. GOVERNMENT - 1)Our federal bureaucracy takes care of the day-to-day ...
- American National Government - I am writing a paper about the ways in which the ...
- American National Government - I have a few questions that I need help with, not...
- social studies - The officials and employees who help the president manage his ...
- American Constitutional Law - Which of the following best describes the ...
- American Constitution Law - Which of the following best describes the ...
- government - The judiciary's status as an independent branch of national ...
- government - the federal bureaucracy is a. all the agencies, people, and ...
- POL:201 american national government - Theodore Lowi suggested the remedy for ...
- Political Science - What does the term red tape mean, and how does it relate to ...