Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:16pm.
rename the fraction 2/9 in eighteenths
- math - bobpursley, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:20pm
what is 4/18?
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:22pm
2/9 = 4/18
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - How do you rename a fraction? Like 2/9 in eighteenths
- Math - I need help with renaming fractions. How do you rename 2/9 in eighteenths...
- math - sheldon has scored six eighteenths of points in a basketball game. how ...
- math - how do you renaname the fraction 2/9 in eighteenths
- 6th grade math - Please check to make sure I did these correctly, so confusing. ...
- math - how do I rename 10 as a fraction
- math - How do I rename as a fraction and decimal: 55 5/9%?
- MATH - Rename each fraction as a mixed number. 17/4.
- Math - How do you rename as a fraction and decimal 55 5/9% You should know that ...
- math - is anyone can answer this fraction below. .Rename these improper ...