Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:16pm.
rename the fraction 2/9 in eighteenths
- math - bobpursley, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:20pm
what is 4/18?
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:22pm
2/9 = 4/18
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - How do you rename a fraction? Like 2/9 in eighteenths
- Math - I need help with renaming fractions. How do you rename 2/9 in eighteenths...
- math - sheldon has scored six eighteenths of points in a basketball game. how ...
- prealgebra - 1. Rename 7/20 as a percent A. 35% B. 14% C. 30% D. 28% 2. Rename 0...
- math - how do you renaname the fraction 2/9 in eighteenths
- 6th grade math - Please check to make sure I did these correctly, so confusing. ...
- math - how do I rename 10 as a fraction
- math - How do I rename as a fraction and decimal: 55 5/9%?
- MATH - Rename each fraction as a mixed number. 17/4.
- math answers??? correct me :/ - 1. Rename 7/20 as a percent. A. 35% ⇐ ANS ...