Posted by Ese on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 7:55am.
What is disposal of fullness
- home economics - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 12:19pm
In sewing, disposal of fullness means getting rid of excess fabric by gathering, pleating, or darts.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Home Economics(sewing) - 1)what does the term "disposal of fullness" mean? 2)...
- home economics - Disposal fullness
- home economics - another name for disposal of fullness
- home economics - what are the reasons for disposal of fullness
- Home Economics - 1. How can disposal of fullness be done on the sleeve head?
- home economics - mention the types of disposal of fullness?
- home economics - describe disposal of fullness - gathering, easing, topstitching
- Home Economics- Clothing and Textiles - what are 5 reasons for disposal of ...
- home economics - resaerch pictures in books and magasines showing other methods ...
- Clothing & Textile - 1. Define the term "Disposal of fullness" 2a.four methods ...