February 21, 2017

Homework Help: Calculus

Posted by Elaine on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 12:15am.

I have to use integration by parts to integrate tan^-1 (1/x)dx. I'm not sure what to use as u or dv. We were taught to use uv-integral of (vdu) to do this.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions