Posted by danie on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 10:07pm.
What is meant by the term global community? Give an example of how you can participate in the global community as a classroom teacher.
education - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 10:08pm
That will depend upon your subject and grade level.
education - danie, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 10:11pm
education - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 10:16pm
You can teach the children about world maps and world cultures. You can point out the many countries in which their clothing is made. You can introduce words and phrases of other languages.
education - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 10:43pm
Of course, read stories to the children about children in other countries.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - I am to explain the role the U.S. has in the emerging globl community...
- Religion and Global culture - How's this so far? In the current global culture, ...
- cmc 219 - how Internet convergence and related issues about privacy protection ...
- communications / broadcasting - Explain in 250 to 300 words how Internet ...
- L.o - Global warming.name two institutions/community organizations that are ...
- criminal justice - Community: Explain the community’s role by highlighting 2 to ...
- college - what is the role of the US in the emerging global community
- AED - this what i have so far and I need 44 more words: Instructional strategies...
- us history - explain the role of the U.S. in the emerging global community.
- us history - explain the role of the U.S. in the emerging global community?