Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:48pm.
Theres a circuit wired in series that has 4 resistors.
1) 10 ohms
2) 6 ohms
3) 1 ohms
4) 2 ohms
Find the potential difference across the 10ohm resistor.
Answer in units of V
What exactly am i supposed to do to calculate this?
Physics - Circuits - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:52pm
Oh right, there's a current of 0.1 A
Physics - Circuits - Cocky, Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 8:42pm
In the circuit below, V = 37 volts, R1 = 3 Ohms, R2 = 4 Ohms, R3 = 10 Ohms, and R4 = 14 Ohms. What is the power output of the battery in Watts?
Physics - Circuits - Henry, Monday, April 6, 2015 at 9:32pm
I'm assuming the resistors are connected
I = E/(R1+R2+R3+R4) = 37/31 = 1.194A
Po = E*I = 37 * 1.194 = 44.2 Watts
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - A circuit consists of a 12.0 V battery connected to three resistors 44...
- physics - A 15.0 Ohms resistor is connected in series to a 120V generator and ...
- Math, Circuits - A DC circuit to a specialized of 3000 ohms, a 500 ohms, and 10 ...
- physics, please help! - (a) Find the current in each resistor of the circuit ...
- Physics - I'm totally confused and this is due Monday- We're dealing with ...
- Hvac - 3 resistors of 5 ohms,15 ohms, and 30 ohms are connected in series and ...
- Physics (URGENT) - Three wire-wound resistors have the following values: 30 ohms...
- Electrical theory - a series RL circuit contains two resistors and two inductors...
- physics - Resistors R1, R2, and R3 have resistances of 15.0 Ohms, 9.0 Ohms and 8...
- physics - Please check my work here: Resistors of 30 ohms and 60 ohms are ...