Posted by mamamia on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 6:42pm.
4. Which one of the following is rarely used for underwear?
A. Faced-slit opening C. Bound opening
B. Placket D. Zipper
5. When inserting a zipper, itís important to
A. insert it at the earliest possible sewing stage.
B. stretch the fabric to match the zipper length.
C. pin the zipper into place accurately.
D. open the zipper teeth before stitching.
6. A mandarin collar is classified as which one of the following?
A. Flat collar C. Roll collar
B. Stand collar D. Shawl collar
7. Stripes, plaids, and other patterns can be balanced on both sides of a collar by
A. placing the collarís center back on the lengthwise grain.
B. cutting the entire collar on the straight grain.
C. using a center seam in the back of the collar.
D. cutting the collar on the same grain as the garment.
8. Lightweight woven interfacing is properly held in place on the wrong side of an under collar by means of
A. diagonal tacking. C. herringboning the outer edges.
B. careful pinning. D. catchstitching the edges.
9. In the case of a high roll or stand collar, the upper collarís seam allowance is reduced because
A. this creates the need for layering.
B. the upper collar has farther to travel.
C. the tacking automatically produces this effect.
D. the collar should roll up at the outer edge.
10. Regardless of collar style, itís essential that
A. the collar should enclose the raw edges of the garment.
B. a bias strip should cover the raw edges without binding.
C. a shaped facing should be used to finish the collared neckline.
D. the collar should match the neckline at all points.
11. When the neck edge of a collar is made longer than the outer edge, the collar will
A. be worn open. C. roll over.
B. be flared. D. rise in a band.
12. Ruffled cuffs gain a more attractive appearance when theyíve been
- Decorative Features - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 6:45pm
Hmm -- this looks like an online exam. Do you really think we're going to answer these questions for you?
- Decorative Features - mamamia, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 6:48pm
- Decorative Features - mamamia, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 6:52pm
ms. sue help me if you can.
- Decorative Features - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 6:54pm
I'll be glad to help you -- after you've shown some effort to help yourself.
- Decorative Features - mamamia, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 6:56pm
i already answered the other questions but these questions was heard.ill be glad if you help me.
- Decorative Features - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 6:59pm
I'm really sorry for you, if you're telling the truth.
For instance, what do you think the answer is to the first question? Certainly you knew that before even taking this class.
"4. Which one of the following is rarely used for underwear?
A. Faced-slit opening C. Bound opening
B. Placket D. Zipper"
- Decorative Features - mamamia, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:02pm
i think its C
- Decorative Features - mamamia, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:06pm
THIS is what i think!
- Decorative Features - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:08pm
Which is your answer for 4 -- C or D?
- Decorative Features - mamamia, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:08pm
i'll choose C
- Decorative Features - Sandy, Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 10:25pm
It's D, who wants a zipper in their under ware? I am getting most of the answers right. The one I can seem to understand because of how it is worded is #9. I have a learning disability and sometimes I can't process how a question is worded. I read the unit about collars, but can not seem to find the info regarding this one question.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- decorative features - please check my answers to ics questions 04201800 1. In ...
- Prac Exer For Instruc Pack 3 - Just want to review my answer's with your's if ...
- Math - Can someone please please help me understand how to go about solving this...
- Sra JMcGinn - Thank you so much for your help I worked on this during study hall...
- sra JmcGuinn - Hi sorry a littel confused when I went to class today teh english...
- Math - Q. Coles sleeping bag has four sides. The side with the zipper is ...
- English - 1. When is the library open? It is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 2. What ...
- English - 1. What are your opening hours? 2. When are your opening hours? 3. ...
- Social Studies - Who and when was the zipper invented? 1893 by Whitcomb Judson
- geometry & measurement - jose wants to buy a new tv that will fit the opening of...