Posted by Taylor on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 5:12pm.
Thesis is -Taking daughters to see their mothers in jail should be a program of its own.-
I don't know if my topic sentence are correct:
Negative affect on the amount of extra responsibility the girl scouts take on.
Girl scouts has an age limit for not all girls can participate
The social worker can focus better on just helping the girls and mothers with there relationship
Not all the girls in the troop may be mature enough to take on the jail life of their mother.
English essay - Writeacher, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 5:55pm
These all seem very disjointed and unrelated. What do Girl Scouts have to do with kids visiting their moms in jail?
You need to make the connection very clear. The last thing you want is for your readers to guess at anything. They would probably stop reading if the connections among ideas are not clear.
English essay - Taylor, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 6:31pm
It's about the movie troop 1500. A girl scout troop that takes girls to see their mothers in jail
English essay - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 6:51pm
Troop 1500 of Central Texas Girl Scouts is a real troop. The troop is the girls of incarcerated mothers. The purpose of the troop is to prevent the girls from going to jail eventually, as it is very probable for daughters of jailed moms to follow in their footsteps. The program is ongoing. The troop leader is a social worker dealing with the girls, and their families.
So your thesis sentence ..it is a program of its own. The purpose is to keep the girls from going to jail.
I would focus on other research other then the "movie".
English essay - Taylor, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 11:43pm
It's not a program of it's own. It's with the girl scouts their for only girls in girl scouts can do that nd it should be able that any child be able to participate
English essay - little dark one, Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 10:19am
hey i thank that's a great idea
(my mothers in jail :( )
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English- evaluating essay - I have write a evaluation essay on the movie Troop ...
- English - I have write a evaluation essay on the movie Troop 1500. So my thesis ...
- Of Mice and Men Essay (Help!) - Write a 5 paragraph essay that explains how ...
- English - In 25-50 words, describe what a thesis statement does. Once you have ...
- English - The topic sentence of a body paragraph provides a thesis link by ...
- us history - Write a five-paragraph essay that answers the following question: ...
- Example Essays - Mkay, I have a five paragraph essay due by tommorow. Its to be ...
- writing - Write one topic sentence for your Week Nine essay and explain the ...
- English - I'm tryna think of my thesis sentence but its taking me longer than I ...
- ENGLISH - Formal essay topic sentence guidelines: 1.) Topic sen. must be ...