Posted by Jena on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 3:56pm.
-3 < j + 2 < 7
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 2 - how to i graph the inequality : y<x squared - 3x + 15 whats my x ...
- Algebra - Whats The quotient of 6 and a number increased by 6 written in ...
- algebra - whats the model of 2x + 3 = 3x -1 and whats the value of x?
- Word Problem- Algebra - 1. Multiply a number by 4, then multiply this product by...
- chemistry - in an experiment a sample of hydrocarbon was analyzed. The sample ...
- Math - The quotient is: 45 1/5 Whats is the divisor? Whats the check step?
- Math - Whats the midpoint for 2500-7000? Whats the steps?
- math6 - whats between 2 1/2 & 3 next questioned whats beetween 3 1/2 & 4
- Math - Whats a diameter and how do u calculate it? And whats a circumference?
- algebra - whats 5h+2(11-h)=-5