Posted by Abbie on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 8:48am.
A density bottle has a mass of 35g when empty, 85g when filled with water and 75g when filled with kerosene. Calculate the density of kerosene in g/cm3.
Physics i.e science - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 9:01am
assume the volume is V
but density water=1gm/cc
so do the figuring.
Physics i.e science - EDRONY, Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 5:03pm
Physics - Edwin, Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 12:35pm
mass of bottle=35
mass of water=85-35=50g
mass of kerosene=75-35=40g
therefore,density of kerosene=
mass of kerosene/mass of water=
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - A density bottle has a mass of 35g when empty,85g when filled with ...
- Physics - Urgent. A density bottle weigh 0.25 when empty and 0. 75 when. Filled ...
- Physics - What is the change in the volume of 1.0 L kerosene, when it is ...
- science - A relative density bottle has a mass of 40g when empty, 90g when ...
- science - An empty relative density bottle weighs 25g.it weighs 65g when filled ...
- Science-physics - A bottle weighs 35g when empty,95g when filled with water and ...
- science - an empty density bottle weighs 25 gram. when completely filled with ...
- Physics - the mass of an empty density bottle is 4og and 5og when filled with ...
- physics - A flask has a mass of 78.23 g when empty and 593.63 g when filled with...
- chemistry - Bottle A has a volume of 1.2 L, When Filled with sugar water the ...