Posted by Dk on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:51am.
Can a rectangle also be a rhombus? Explain
3grademath - Writeacher, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:59am
Read the definition of the two and let us know what you think.
3grademath - Kathleen, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 8:24am
no a rhombus has 4 sides
3grademath - Writeacher, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 8:29am
Kathleen's answer "no" is correct, but not her reason.
Dk, what do you think the reason is?
3grademath - Dk, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 8:57am
Thank you very much
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - 4. List all of the quadrilaterals with exactly ...
- math --- 2 questions! - help pls!!! i am confused!! can you check to see if ...
- math - Sorry, another question. ** Determine whether parallelogram ABCD is a ...
- Geometry - The parallelogram has the angle measuers shown. Can you conclude that...
- MATH - Name the quadrilaterals that have four equal angles. A. rhombus, square B...
- Math - Which parallelograms have perpendicular diagonals? A. rectangle, rhombus ...
- Math - Here are 5 questions I cannot figure out 1. Is every parallelogram a ...
- geometry - Given: QRST is a parallelogram. Prove: QRST is a square. Complete ...
- Geometry - Is a rectangle always a rhombus? Please explain why.
- geometry (check answers) - fill in the blanks with sometimes, always, or never. ...