Posted by Austin on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:15pm.
make separate absolutes for each of the following:
Moshe the Beadle- spiritual leader, outsider
Elie's father- closest relative, caring
Elie's mother- mom, lost in begining of the book
Hilda- Elie's sister
Gestapo- Officer that took Elie away from his hometown
Madame Schacter- crazed women who annoyed Elie on train
English 9 - Austin, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 7:06pm
English 9 - Writeacher, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 7:23pm
What are "separate absolutes"?
English 9 - Austin, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 7:47pm
absolute phrase sentances. I need 6 of them. One for each character, descrbing them.
English 9 - Austin, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 8:50pm
hello? i need this pleasse
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature - What does this quote reveal about Elie's internal struggle? "For ...
- English - need help on the book night. 11. How does Moishe the Beadle’s ...
- English - 11. How does Moishe the Beadle’s experience in the Galician forest ...
- English - What is an example for an archetype in the book night by Elie wiesel
- Art - what is the meaning of "Tango C.1918-24" of Elie Nadelman? why did he make...
- English - Can anyone help me identify different examples of "Fate/Destiny" ...
- Keep Memory Alive by Elie Wiesel - How could the "future of mankind" be ...
- English 10R - HELP! - What's the importance of the simile: "We can't let them ...
- English II - Compare the literary and rhetorical devices in Elie Wiesel's Nobel ...
- essay - what are some some similarities and differences between dawn and night ...