Posted by Jackson on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:11pm.
why did new political parties form after the election of 1824?
- U.S History - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:16pm
- U.S History - Jackson, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:21pm
thank you so much ms.sue!!!!!
but i have another question for you:
how did the political system change under Andrew Jackson?
- U.S History - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:26pm
Check the link above.
- U.S History - Jackson, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:35pm
is this good:
Jackson expanded the democracy to involve more Americans in their government. Jackson opposed bureaucracy, a form of government in which nonelected officials carried out the laws. nonelected officials were replaced with ordinary citizens who supported him. this practice was called the spoils system. nominating conventions replaced the caucus system. delegates from each state chose the party's presidential candidate instead of committees of congress member.
can u plz tell me if that is a good answer!!
- U.S History - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:42pm
This looks good. It would look much better if you used appropriate capitalization. :-)
- U.S History - Jackson, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:45pm
OH YA YOU ARE RIGHT!! :) BUT THANKS ANYWAYS MS.SUE!!!
- U.S History - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:50pm
You're welcome, Jackson.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- u.s history - what were the important political parties since the election of ...
- US History (Finals Tomorrow Pleasee Help) - what were the important political ...
- History quick ? - I have a quick question. During what election did corrupt ...
- History - Without our two political parties cutting across economic and ...
- democratic politics 10th grade cbse - 1list 4 demerits of democracy? 2Explain 4 ...
- U.S History - how did john quincy adams win the election of 1824?
- US History - What factors helped Jackson win the election of 1824?
- Civics - Basically we have to relpy to these questions .. and i need help ... ...
- U.S History Check Please :) - What was the "corrupt bargain" of the 1824 ...
- S.S - Which question would best help you write a report regarding the changes to...