Posted by katelynn on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:00pm.
can someone help me simplify 2a^2b^3(4a^2+3ab^2-ab)=? the first part of the answer is 8a^4
- algebra1 - Reiny, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:12pm
not quite, you forgot the b part
1st term ---- 8a^4 b^3
- algebra1 - Steve, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:14pm
= 8a^4b^3 + 6a^3b^5 - 2a^3b^4
- algebra1 - katelynn, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:14pm
i dont know whats after that i got +6a^3b^5-2a^3b^4. is it right?
- algebra1 - katelynn, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:15pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 2 - Part 2: Simplify by combining like terms and...
- math help - If 3ab=6, what is the value of a in terms of b? a. 2 b. 2/b c. 2b^2 ...
- Algebra help please - Part A: Divide (16x^5y^4 + 6x^3y - 2x^2y - 24x^2y^4) by -...
- Algebra1 - Simplify x-4y+2z-3x-3y+2z=❓can someone help me!!!!!!!😣
- Math -- not "can someone simplify this for me:10x-20 / x-2 " - Repeated ...
- Math - Simplify 2a^2 b^3 (4a^2 + 3ab -ab) A.) 8a^4 b^5 + 3a^3 b^5 - 2a^3 b^4 B...
- math - ab-2cd/-3ab-6cd simplify?
- Math - What is the value of a in terms of b? 3ab=6 Divide both sides of that ...
- math sos. - dURING THE FIRST PART OF A TRIP, A CONOEIST TRAVELS53 MILES AT A ...
- Math - Consider the equation below. 1/5(x+2)+2x = 6x-10 Part A: Which property ...