Posted by kate on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:46pm.
A stray dog ate 12 of your muffins.That was 3/10 of all of them!
with how many did you start???
- 6th grade math - Chismn, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:01pm
- 6th grade math - Chismn, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:04pm
please help us mrs.sue!!!
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:06pm
Please have patience, girls. I was helping other students and removing your frivolous responses.
Change 3/10 to its equivalent decimal.
3/10 = 0.3
0.3x = 12
x = 12/0.3
x = ?
- 6th grade math - Chismn, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:08pm
- 6th grade math - Chismn and kate, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:09pm
sorry Mrs.Sue :(
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:11pm
Yes. You started with 40 muffins.
- 6th grade math - Jasmine, Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 5:49pm
You started with 30.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Walking on the street, I found a stray dog. 2. While I was walking ...
- animals - A stray dog used to bark at the locals in the street. However each ...
- math - Students are baking muffins to sell to raise money. They bake muffins in ...
- Math - Anna bakes 12 blueberry muffins, 20 bran muffins and 8 apple muffins. ...
- Math - Amy baked some chocolate and vanilla muffins. She gave away 3/5 of the ...
- English - 1. Maybe it's a missing dog. 2. Maybe it's a stray dog. 3. Maybe it's ...
- algebra - Sarita,Clara,and Joe baked. muffins,which they shared equally. Clara ...
- math - Ms.Lembright ordered the types of muffins below for a class party -12 ...
- Statistics / Business - According to the National Humane Society, "Stray Cost" ...
- math - 3/7 of the muffins in the bakery were carrot muffins. The number of ...