Posted by Kate on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:33pm.
If the weight of a package is multiplied by 5/7 the result is 40.5 pounds.Find the weight of the package.
6th grade math - Kate, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:35pm
can someone please explain to me what the Answer is and also can someone please explain to me how to slove this question step by step???
6th grade math - Chismn, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:38pm
please???I am so far really bad with pre-algebra!!!can someone please teach me how to do this step by step??
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:39pm
5/7x = 40.5
x = 40.5 / 5/7
x = 40.5 * 7/5
x = 283.5/5
x = 56.7 = 56 7/10
6th grade math - kate and chismn, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:42pm
thanks we both needed that help with pre algebra mrs.sue!!!thank you!!!
6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:43pm
You're very welcome, Kate.
6th grade math - kate and chismn, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:44pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math word problems - Package A weighs half as much as Package B. Package B ...
- programming - You are to write a short C program. The program will input two ...
- computer programing - You are to write a short C program. The program will input...
- Math - A delivery service charges a base price for an overnight delivery of a ...
- Business math - PROBLEM 1 The video discusses the requirements of a package to ...
- algebra 2 - Isabella shipped a 5-pound package for $4. She shipped a 3-pound ...
- math - (Weighing produce). A supermarket has three employees who package and ...
- CHEM LAB Help - Weight of the mustard package Sample: 3.02 (g) Weight of the ...
- Pre-Calculus - The cost of sending a package overnight is $14.40 for the first ...
- Math - The smallest package weighed only 1/3 more than 1/2 the weight of the ...