November 25, 2015
Post a New Question
Philosophy: Introduction to Logic
Monday, February 13, 2012
1.) (L=N) > C
2.) (L=N) v (P>~E)
3.) ~E > C
4.) ~C /~P
Answer this Question
- What are the two formal fallacies? I remember being quite confused ...
- what is the meaning of validity, truth, and soundness as ...
- Which of the four basic areas of philosophy (epistemology, ...
- can you guys help me about the ff: Definition of Philosophy?? ...
- Explain what logic can and cannot do
- I need help constructing a formal proof of validity for the...
Phil103 Informal Logic
- 1. Question : "~ P v Q" is best read as Student Answer...
- Use the 17 rules of inference to prove the following ...
- what is whole/part logic according to Socrates, and how does it ...
- I need help describing Christianity's impact on philosophy... ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.