Posted by Ashley on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 4:51pm.
1. Which of the following is/are common characteristic(s) of child abusers?
a. frustration with life
b. has experienced violence in their life
c. low socioeconomic status
d. All of these
2. Jane is being harassed by a coworker. You would tell her to
a. confront the person when alone.
b. ignore the person.
c. Both tell her boss and confront the person when alone.
d. tell her boss.
3. Breakdown in the criminal justice system is considered a societal cause of violence because
a. sentences are too lenient.
b. there are too many prisons.
c. trial errors discourage violence.
d. prisons keep individuals for the full length of their sentence.
4. The media bears some blame for the perpetuation of a society of violence.
5. If a friend is raped, you can show support and offer to help by doing which of the following?
a. All of these
b. Resist asking questions that appear to be judgmental.
c. Go with him or her to the doctor right away.
d. Recommend a therapist.
6. Which of the following is true about the cycle of violence?
a. Most women need outside intervention to break the cycle.
b. Both It explains how women get caught in a downward spiral and Most women need outside intervention to break the cycle.
c. It explains how women get caught in a downward spiral.
d. The cycle involves a tension building phase where the worst battering occurs.
7. As part of self-defense against personal assault and rape, you should
a. not make eye contact with a would-be attacker.
b. trust your intuition and feelings.
c. make sure to not shout or make a scene.
d. ask a person who is making you uncomfortable to please stop, in a soft tone.
8. Which of the following is true about acquaintance rape?
a. It usually doesn't occur when the victim is on a date.
b. It usually occurs on a weeknight.
c. It is the most frequent type of rape on college campuses.
d. It usually doesn't involve drugs or alcohol.
Answer this Question
- Literacy - Which would have the greatest negative influence on child literacy? ...
- psychology - what would the dependent and independent variable and control and ...
- Early child ed. /literacy question - I posted this question yesterday- and some ...
- ESL proof reading - States. We are living in a same society but some people ...
- HUMAN RELATIONS - When people don't clearly recognize the obstacle causing ...
- children/violence - Many children grow up with a considerble amount of violence ...
- CRT 205 - Choose two topics from the Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center that ...
- Scoiolgy - __________ is a position in life that one does not choose, but is ...
- ap stats - Violence in School, I An SRS of 400 American adults is asked “What do...
- stats - Violence in School, I An SRS of 400 American adults is asked “What do ...