Posted by Ashley on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 4:51pm.
1. Which of the following is/are common characteristic(s) of child abusers?
a. frustration with life
b. has experienced violence in their life
c. low socioeconomic status
d. All of these
2. Jane is being harassed by a coworker. You would tell her to
a. confront the person when alone.
b. ignore the person.
c. Both tell her boss and confront the person when alone.
d. tell her boss.
3. Breakdown in the criminal justice system is considered a societal cause of violence because
a. sentences are too lenient.
b. there are too many prisons.
c. trial errors discourage violence.
d. prisons keep individuals for the full length of their sentence.
4. The media bears some blame for the perpetuation of a society of violence.
5. If a friend is raped, you can show support and offer to help by doing which of the following?
a. All of these
b. Resist asking questions that appear to be judgmental.
c. Go with him or her to the doctor right away.
d. Recommend a therapist.
6. Which of the following is true about the cycle of violence?
a. Most women need outside intervention to break the cycle.
b. Both It explains how women get caught in a downward spiral and Most women need outside intervention to break the cycle.
c. It explains how women get caught in a downward spiral.
d. The cycle involves a tension building phase where the worst battering occurs.
7. As part of self-defense against personal assault and rape, you should
a. not make eye contact with a would-be attacker.
b. trust your intuition and feelings.
c. make sure to not shout or make a scene.
d. ask a person who is making you uncomfortable to please stop, in a soft tone.
8. Which of the following is true about acquaintance rape?
a. It usually doesn't occur when the victim is on a date.
b. It usually occurs on a weeknight.
c. It is the most frequent type of rape on college campuses.
d. It usually doesn't involve drugs or alcohol.
Answer this Question
Stats - A public heath official wanted to know how often university students ...
Health - WITH STARS IS MY ANSWER! (*) 1) A drug created by a chemical reaction ...
law - I am a bit confussed about this question, can someone help please! What is...
CRT 205 - Choose two topics from the Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center that ...
Health (Ms. Sue) - What are three ways you can protect yourself from sexual ...
health - who would help patients recover lost motor function caused by illness ...
Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. Describe how overtraining can lead to chronic injury. A: ...
Psychology - Phineas Gage suffered a serious brain injury when a rod went ...
Preventing Injury - What are some of the psychological stages of healing ...
Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. Explain how being around people who drink alcohol and use ...