Posted by jane on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 12:34pm.
We first meet juliet (act 1 scene 3) she has a conversation with her mother about marriage. discuss this. what do we learn about juliet from this?
ROMEO AND JULIET
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 12:40pm
- english - name, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 12:42pm
but i need to find out....what do we learn about juliet from this?
- english - jane , Monday, February 13, 2012 at 12:45pm
wondering would you know this..what do we learn about juliet from this?
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 12:46pm
Please read that scene in the link posted above.
- english - Anonymous, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 12:58pm
this isn't the correct scenes sorry for bothering yous
- english - jane, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 12:59pm
there seems to be something wrong with the names a different one keeps coming up each time
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 1:07pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Romeo and Juliet (English Literature) - 1. To what heavenly body does Romeo ...
- English - 8. What can readers infer from the following quote from Act V, Scene ...
- English(Romeo and Juliet) - Capulet asks Nurse where Juliet has gone in the ...
- Romeo and Juliet - During act 2 and scene 2 what imagery comparisons does Romeo ...
- Romeo and Juliet Help! - I understand this question but can't find it so can you...
- Romeo and Juliet Help - I'm still confused about this question could someone ...
- romeo and juliet - for my history project, I need to rewrite one scene from ...
- English 9 - . Read the following line from Romeo’s monologue in Act II, Scene 2 ...
- english - romeo and Juliet Act 1 scene 3 questions: 1. what impression does the ...
- english - in romeo and juliet, descibe juliet's state of mind in act 4,scene one