Posted by katelynn on Monday, February 13, 2012 at 10:57am.
can someone explain how I would simplify (3a4 - 2a2 + 5a - 10)(2a4 + 4a2 + 5a - 2)? can anyone help? The #'s that come directly after a letter is the exponent.
I just need help understanding how to simplify problems like this...
- algebra - Anonymous, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 2:41pm
6a^8 + 12a^6 + 15a^5 - 6a^4
-4a^6 - 8a^4 - 10a^3 + 4a^2
+10a^5 + 20a^3 + 25a^2 - 10a
-20a^4 - 40a^2 - 50a + 20
6a^8 + 8a^6 +25a^5 -34a^4 +10a^3 - 11a^2 - 60a + 20
feel free to double-check my math, or using wolframaplha
- algebra - katelynn, Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:24pm
no i need it to be shorter?.
- algebra - Kim, Monday, June 4, 2012 at 11:12pm
Factor completely. 25a^2-64
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 - 1. Unable to type equation 2. One day when Terry went to school the ...
- algebra - (4a2+9b5) - (-2a2-6b5)
- math - Find the product of (2a + 3b)(2a − 3b). A. 4a2 − 6b2 B. 2a2...
- Alegbra - Subtract the polynomials. (4a2+9b5) - (-2a2-6b5)
- Algebra - How do you simplify the following and please show all work. (-3x(-4 ...
- algebra 2 multiple choice HELP - find f(a), if f(t) = 2t2(squared)-t-2 A. 2(a+t)...
- Pre Algebra - what would 6(1/3) be equal to? I'm currently doing Exponential ...
- math-algebra - Simplify (-2a^2b^3)^2/(2a^2b)^3 p.s. anything after the ^ is the ...
- Algebra I - Hi, I would like someone to explain to me the process to get to the ...
- Algebra 2 - Show two steps to simplify each of the following expressions, and ...