July 3, 2015
Post a New Question
Saturday, February 11, 2012
, Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 5:51pm
y = c1*e^-2x + c2*x*e^-2x + sin(x)
Answer this Question
- int dx/3sinx+4cosx dx =
Math - trig
- Determine the general solution of 8 cos^2x - 4cosx - 1 =0 (8cos^2x...
calculus please help me
- Let f(x)=9sinx/2sinx+4cosx. Then 'f(x)= ((2sinx+4cosx...
Math - Solving Trig Equations
- Solve each equation for 0 is less than and equal...
- find x, tanxsinx= 3sinx-secx
- I am having trouble with a pre-cal problem. If you could explain how to ...
- Derivative of the implicit Function: arctan(x^5y)=xy^5 Here is where ...
- 1. Find y'(x) when xsecy - 3y sinx = 1 a) (3ycosx - sec y) / (xsec^2y - ...
- solve d^3y/dx^3+4d^2y/dx^2+4dy/dx=exp(-2x)
Calculus (Normal Line, please check my work)
- The slope of the line normal to ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.