February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, February 11, 2012
, Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 5:51pm
y = c1*e^-2x + c2*x*e^-2x + sin(x)
Answer This Question
- int dx/3sinx+4cosx dx =
- Solve for x if 3sin2x - 3sinx = 2 - 4cosx 0<x<180
Math - trig
- Determine the general solution of 8 cos^2x - 4cosx - 1 =0 (8cos^2x...
calculus please help me
- Let f(x)=9sinx/2sinx+4cosx. Then 'f(x)= ((2sinx+4cosx...
Math - Solving Trig Equations
- Solve each equation for 0 is less than and equal...
- find x, tanxsinx= 3sinx-secx
- I am having trouble with a pre-cal problem. If you could explain how to ...
- Derivative of the implicit Function: arctan(x^5y)=xy^5 Here is where ...
- Solve the following equations for -180《 x《 180 A) 4+4cosx=...
Calculus (Normal Line, please check my work)
- The slope of the line normal to ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help