November 28, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, February 10, 2012
Find the derivative, with respect to x of
y = 7x^2 + 3x + 2
, Friday, February 10, 2012 at 9:21pm
Answer this Question
- Find the second derivative for the function 5x^3+60x^2-36x-41 ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 1.)Find dy/dx when y= Ln (...
- Find the derivative w/ respect to x: g(x) = ln(sec(x))
- find the derivative with respect to x: sqrt(x+s) = (1/x) + (1/s)
- find the derivative of y with respect to x if y=(13x^2-26x+26)e^-3x. ...
- What is the second derivative of f(x,y) = 3x^2y + 4y^3 first with ...
- Find the partial derivative of the function with respect to each ...
Calculus - derivatives
- Okay, I want to find the derivative of (x^x)^(x^x)... ...
12th grade calculus
- find the derivative of y with respect to the appropriate ...
- y = *The Integral Of sin(4e^t)dt* a = 0 b = ln(2x) I'm supposed to...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.