Posted by peter on Friday, February 10, 2012 at 3:18pm.
Suppose that there are three beachfront parcels of land available for sale in Asilomar and six people who would each like to purchase one parcel. Assume that the parcels are essentially identical and that the minimum selling price of each is $600,000. The table below reflects the willingness and ability of each of the six people to purchase a parcel.
Which of these people will buy one of the three beachfront parcels? Check all that apply.
Assume that the three beachfront parcels are sold to the people that you indicated above. Suppose that a few days after the last of those beachfront parcels is sold, another essentially identical beachfront parcel becomes available for sale at a minimum price of $525,000. This fourth parcel _______ be sold, as ________ will purchase it from the seller for at least the minimum price.
- economics - Bre, Friday, September 14, 2012 at 4:36pm
Dakota, Mark, and Lucy
will not.....no one
- economics - Anonymous, Friday, July 26, 2013 at 4:56pm
- economics - Anonymous, Sunday, September 15, 2013 at 11:13pm
- economics - sam, Monday, September 8, 2014 at 4:24pm
- economics - Ashley Vargas, Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 9:53am
Dakota, Mark and Lucy.
- economics - Anonymous, Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 3:41pm
- economics - Julius, Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 5:26pm
Briana, Dakota, Kirby
will not, no one
- economics - Anonymous, Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 9:52pm
- economics - Anonymous, Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 4:01pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- economics - Suppose that there are three beachfront parcels of land available ...
- macroeconomics - Suppose that there are three beachfront parcels of land ...
- math - A parcel has a mass of 794g. Estimate the mass of 32 of these parcels ...
- math - a parcel has a mass of 794g, estimate the mass of 32 of these parcels ...
- math - the courier service company has found that their time of parcels to ...
- accounting - Jan.1 Beginning Inventory..300 units @ $3.00 Mar.5 Purchase...
- Accounting - My non-profit company received 4 parcels of land from another ...
- Math - A rectangular parcel of land has an area of 2,000 ft2. A diagonal between...
- pre cal - A rectangular parcel of land has an area of 4,000 ft2. A diagonal ...
- Science - Assume that a parcel of air is forcd to rise up and over a 6000 foot ...