Posted by Erika on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:42pm.
Write a program that reads test scores up to 30 into an array. sentinel will stop when -1 is entered.
Write functions that:
1. read the scores into arrays
2. computes the distribution based on whether they are As, Bs and so on
3. find how many students have the same score
4. display the number of studdents, the distribution, number of students with the same score.
This is what I have so far. I have part 1. Now I need help in total the number of students which is based on the number of grades entered. Then I need help with 3. and 4.
using namespace std;
int totalstudents (int);
const int VALS_LEN = 30;
cout << "Welcome to the student test manager!" << endl;
cout << endl;
cout << "Report " << endl;
cout << "______ " << endl;
cout << endl;
cout << "Number of students: " << totalstudents << endl;
void readinfo(int testscores)
for( int studentScores = 0; studentScores < testscores; studentScores ++)
while(testscores != -1)
cout << "Please enter student test scores (or -1 to quit): ";
cin >> testscores;
int totalstudents (int students)
int total = 0;
for (int students = 0; students < 30; students ++)
total = testscores ++;
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Java Programming - Write a program that asks the users to enter five test scores...
- programming - Write a program which allows user to enter 10 student names and ...
- java programming - Test Average and Grade Write a program that asks the user to ...
- C++ Programming - Video Game Player Program Write a program to do the following...
- programming - Professor Merlin has asked you to help him. He has 5 students who ...
- Computer Programing & Logic Design - Submit pseudocode and a flowchart for the ...
- computers - Programming - Create a program that uses two parallel one-...
- computer programming c++ - write a program that can read 10 interger values into...
- computer programming - write a program that can read 10 interger values into an ...
- computer science - write a fortran program to read in the scores of 120 ...