Posted by stephanie on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:08pm.
As a result of the mexican war, the
a. gained mexican territory
b. won $ million from mexico
c. lost california to mexico
d. let texas became part of mexico
social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:09pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
social studies - stephanie, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:15pm
They offered $30 million for the mexican territories of california and new mexico
social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:17pm
Which choice do you think is right?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:22pm
social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:34pm
I suggest you read your book and the site I posted. You don't learn anything by guessing.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History (PLEASE) stuck - What did President James Polk hope to gain as a result...
- history - While the United States referred to the conflict with Mexico as the ...
- History PLEASE!!! - What action did President Polk take that resulted in the war...
- History - 3. Support for the Mexican-American War are most closely connected ...
- hhisttorry - Which "act of Mexico herself," referred to by President Polk in ...
- History - hi, i really need help with this question you don't need to tell me ...
- History - 4.)During the 1820s and 1830s, many people settled in texas an ...
- Geography - Mexico’s maquiladora program has been a central feature of the U.S./...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - please check my updated asnwers thanks !! 5. ...
- S.S - ". . . But now, after reiterated menaces, Mexico has passed the boundary ...