Posted by taylor on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 7:55pm.
compare and contrast rip's life after his long sleep with his earlier life. in rip van winkle
- reading - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 7:58pm
I'll be glad to comment on your answer.
- reading - taylor, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:03pm
um he grew older and everything pasted before his eyes and before he was young and able to be nimble
- reading - taylor, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:19pm
are you still hear Ms. Sue i need your help is this the right answer can you help me
- reading - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:21pm
Did Rip do anything differently after he woke up?
- reading - taylor, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:23pm
i forgot ms. sue and this is due tommrow can you please help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
- reading - taylor, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:29pm
Ms. Sue can you please help me i forgot :)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- reading - in rip van winkle why do rip and his wife have such a stormy marriage?
- Reading - in the story rip van winkle describe the great drror in rip's ...
- reading - in rip van winkle why did rip go for a walk in the mountains
- reading - from reading Rip Van Winkle why does Rip go for a walk in the ...
- physics - Imagine a Rip van Winkle type who lives in the mountains. Just before ...
- English - Dame Van Winkle and Rip are stereotyped characters that have been ...
- reading - "an it is a common wish of all henpecked husbands in the neighborood, ...
- Rip Van Winkle - 1.What did the story implies? (in history) 2.Why the author ...
- reading - a sentence in the story says that a quarrelsome wife may be a ...
- English - What are some connections* to Rip Van Winkle? *Connection to... -Self...