Posted by taylor on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 5:46pm.
from reading Rip Van Winkle why does Rip go for a walk in the mountains?
- reading - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 5:50pm
I'll be glad to comment on your answer.
- reading - taylor, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 6:25pm
well i think that we is just getting away from everyone and also he is a nature man what do you think Ms.Sue
- reading - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 6:29pm
I disagree. Read the plot summary in this site.
- reading - taylor, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 6:37pm
i didnt understand it can you please break it down for me please
- reading - taylor, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 6:43pm
and sort of explain your answer
- reading - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 6:43pm
"One autumn day, Rip is escaping his wife's nagging, wandering up the mountains with his dog, Wolf. "
-- Wikipedia linked above
Answer this Question
- reading - in rip van winkle why did rip go for a walk in the mountains
- reading - in rip van winkle why do rip and his wife have such a stormy marriage?
- Reading - in the story rip van winkle describe the great drror in rip's ...
- reading - compare and contrast rip's life after his long sleep with his earlier ...
- physics - Imagine a Rip van Winkle type who lives in the mountains. Just before ...
- reading - a sentence in the story says that a quarrelsome wife may be a ...
- English - Dame Van Winkle and Rip are stereotyped characters that have been ...
- Rip Van Winkle - 1.What did the story implies? (in history) 2.Why the author ...
- reading - "an it is a common wish of all henpecked husbands in the neighborood, ...
- English - What are some connections* to Rip Van Winkle? *Connection to... -Self...