Posted by Beth on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 10:24am.
P4-2A The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for Porter Company are as follows.
For the Year Ended December 31, 2008
Account Trial Balance
No. Account Titles Dr. Cr.
101 Cash 18,800
112 Accounts Receivable 16,200
126 Supplies 2,300
Prepare worksheet, financial
statements, and adjusting and
Total assets $48,730
Complete worksheet; prepare
financial statements, closing
entries, and post-closing trial
(a) Complete the worksheet by extending the balances to the financial statement columns.
(b) Prepare an income statement, a retained earnings statement, and a classified balance sheet.
$10,000 of the notes payable become due in 2009. No additional issuance of common stock
occurred during 2008.
(c) Prepare the closing entries. Use J14 for the journal page.
(d) Post the closing entries. Use the three-column form of account. Income Summary is account
(e) Prepare a post-closing trial balance.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for Porter ...
- accounting - Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete the worksheet. ...
- accounting280 - Instructions Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete...
- accounting - Accrued salaries 1 Bill’s Company Partial Worksheet For the Year ...
- accounting - E4-1 The trial balance columns of the worksheet for Briscoe Company...
- Accounting - E4-1 The trial balance columns of the worksheet for Briscoe Company...
- accounting URGENT HELP DUE IN 1HR - (a) Fill in the missing amounts. (If answer ...
- Accounting - What is the relationship between the amounts on the adjusted trial ...
- accounting - BizKid Company’s adjusted trial balance on August 31, 2005, its ...
- Accounting - Use the following information to complete the partial worksheet for...