Posted by Beth on Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 10:21am.
Worksheet data for Goode Company are presented in E4-2.
(a) Journalize the closing entries at April 30.
(b) Post the closing entries to Income Summary and Retained Earnings. Use T accounts.
(c) Prepare a post-closing trial balance at April 30.
Accounts Receivable 7,840
Prepaid Rent 2,280
Accumulated Depreciation 4,921
Notes Payable 5,700
Accounts Payable 5,672
Common Stock 25,000
Retained Earnings 5,960
Service Revenue 15,590
Salaries Expense 10,840
Rent Expense 760
Depreciation Expense 671
Interest Expense 57
Interest Payable 57
Totals 62,900 62,900
Answer this Question
- accounting280 - Instructions Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete...
- Accounting - Worksheet data for Goode Company are presented in E4-2. ...
- accounting - P4-2A The adjusted trial balance columns of the worksheet for ...
- accounting - E4-19 On December 31, the adjusted trial balance of Oslo Employment...
- accounts - Analyze the transactions and do the following:- 1. Post to T Accounts...
- Acc 280 - Is posting and preparing the closing entries the same? If not how do ...
- Accounting Concepts - To close the accounting cycle for Joe Smith's business, ...
- Accounting - If you are closing out a company how would you handle retained ...
- accounting - Wilson Reed, the bookkeeper for Home Interior Improvements and ...
- Accounting - Julie Molony opened Julie's Maids Cleaning Service on July 1, 2010...