1) DISSEMINATION OF THE RESULTS
Work stage I
- Courses in English and ICT
- Evaluation and analysis of activities and attitudes
Work stage II:
- Working out the theoretical framework and research designs/arrangements
- Documentation on website
Work stage III:
- Field studies: collection of specimens in the local natural parks
- Preparing participation activities in natural parks
- Evaluation of the outcomes
Second meeting: (Italy 6-10 May)
- Analysis of specimens
- Press information of the local publicity
- Cultural program: "Solving problems together"
Work stage IV:
- Documentation of analyses led in Italy
- Evaluation of the activities and attitudes of ___________________ [??]
- Publication on website
- Summary of the first project year and interim report/film part I
- Evaluation of attitudes and satisfaction monitoring to verify the current state of the projects
- Press information for the first year
Work stage V:
- Producing visitor materials and presentations for natural parks
- If possible: Participating in an environmental day
- Presenting materials for the other participants and school community
- Collecting and analyzing specimens from Marais Poitevin
- Cultural program: Planning the future together -
Activities in Futuroscope in Poitiers
Work Stage VI:
- Documentation of the activities taking place in France
- Publication on websites
- Preparation of the final report/film
Geometry Part 2 - At a track meet,50 people ran the 100- meter dash.2 people ...
English - I left out a last sentence. Thank you very much, Writeacher. He told ...
English - Posted by rfvv on Sunday, May 2, 2010 at 10:33pm. 1. Are you finished ...
VB - I am new here; say to everyone first. Here is the a question for coding ...
english/ help rewording a paragraph :) - Hello! I was wondering if anyone could ...
English - 1. Is the city very far from here? 2. No, it is very close. (What is ...
hw brain teaser help - here is what the teacher has. Kim, Rachel,Jim,and Rick ...
pre alegbra - can you help me figure this question out? In a race with five ...
English - Chosse the simple predicate in the following sentence. The men ...
English - Does this sound better with two adverbs in it? John finished the paint...