3) DISSEMINATION OF THE RESULTS ( F 6)
- publication of the project's documentation with reports, films, and outcomes on the schools' websites and the websites of the natural parks
- information for parents during parent-teacher conferences
- distribution of pedagogical material
- exposition of the project cycle on the project board in the schools
- certificates which list all activities and is signed by MEP M. Michael Theurer and all headmasters
- information for the local public on the occasion of open-house days
- press release to be published in the local press
- visitor material for natural parks
- participation during environmental days in natural parks
- presentation of the results during the final visit to the European Parliament in Straßburg
- editing the final report for PAD and making it available on the schools'
homepages and on the e-twinning platform
- documenting and publishing the project in a film
- Getting to know each other, discovering communities <~~or should this be "commonalities"? and differences
- Founding international teams
- Electing a pupils' coordination team
- Fixing the team subtopics and research designs
Answer this Question
VB - I am new here; say to everyone first. Here is the a question for coding ...
English - 1) If you listen to a normal conversation in English you will realise ...
algebra 1 - A piece of lumber which is 55 inches long is cut into two parts such...
English - Can you please check the grammar in these two separate points. Thank ...
English - Thank you very much. I just have a few doubts about an email I need to...
English - Thankk you very much. I still have some more sentences for you to ...
Literature - 'Make a list of the sounds, smells, tastes, and sights from you ...
English 2 - This is my last exam, and I'm done with English! 'At different times...
To Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue could you please take a look at my previous post On English...
English - Thank you very much!! I’m including the last data. My next post will ...