3) DISSEMINATION OF THE RESULTS ( F 6)
- publication of the project's documentation with reports, films, and outcomes on the schools' websites and the websites of the natural parks
- information for parents during parent-teacher conferences
- distribution of pedagogical material
- exposition of the project cycle on the project board in the schools
- certificates which list all activities and is signed by MEP M. Michael Theurer and all headmasters
- information for the local public on the occasion of open-house days
- press release to be published in the local press
- visitor material for natural parks
- participation during environmental days in natural parks
- presentation of the results during the final visit to the European Parliament in Straßburg
- editing the final report for PAD and making it available on the schools'
homepages and on the e-twinning platform
- documenting and publishing the project in a film
- Getting to know each other, discovering communities <~~or should this be "commonalities"? and differences
- Founding international teams
- Electing a pupils' coordination team
- Fixing the team subtopics and research designs
Answer this Question
English - 1. Choose the things you should not do in a fire. 1-2. Choose the ...
English - 1) If you listen to a normal conversation in English you will realise ...
English - Hello again. Please help me with several more questions. 1)Is it ...
English - Writeacher, I'll follow your advice. Can you check if everything is OK...
English - Thank you for your last corrections! Can you check following sentences...
English - Thank you very much. I will certainly use the information from the ...
English - Thank you very much!! I’m including the last data. My next post will ...
VB - I am new here; say to everyone first. Here is the a question for coding ...
English - Can you please tell me if the following expressions are all possible? ...
English - 10 words of merry things 3 words of frosty things 10 words of musical ...